Since the summer season for tv has kicked in and I am without any shows to watch, I think we will review the shows that just ended. If you don’t watch these shows, you should start.
I would like to start with…
Things I Learned from CSI:Miami
1. Tilting your head sideways makes everything more dramatic. (Horatio)
2. If you’re cute enough, CBS will hire you back…and pay you a lot more. (Eric)
3. It’s never too hot in Miami for boots. (Calleigh)
4. It’s ok to stalk your ex if you’re a cop. (Jesse)
5. Miami’s budget for the CSI team is way bigger than every other city in Florida. (Yesterday, I saw CSI:Palm Beach. It was just a van…no Hummers here.)