I’ve been rather off this week. I didn’t even get a real shower until Tuesday afternoon. I really can’t function properly without a shower. It hasn’t been a “rough” week. I just haven’t been very on top of it.
In honor of this “off” week, here is a post of random thoughts and things. 🙂
– Brent and I have been without a dining room table for a few weeks but we finally got one on Sunday. We pretty much almost divorced over the table situation. (just kidding)
– Not that I haven’t always known this, but I was reminded this week: If you want to really shop (and buy things), don’t bring your husband. They never think anything is a necessity.
– Fall is here in Nashville. Is it always so gloomy in the fall? I feel like it was this way last year too. The sun doesn’t seem to come out until late in the afternoon which makes it really hard to get motivated to do anything in the morning.
– Mason seems to enjoy the Baby Einsteins show on Disney channel. He also likes this videos you can buy. I can’t stand them. There is quite a stand off going on in this house.
– When I think about it, Mason controls most things in the house. So him controlling the TV isn’t really a big stretch.
– Yes, my child watches TV. No, I don’t want to hear your opinion on it.
– I still haven’t gotten a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch. We were going to go yesterday, but none are open on Wednesdays.
– Everyone should be VERY excited for Mason’s costume this year. It is REALLY cute! (so is he)
…he’s also very whiny right now. I think that’s my cue that it is time to go.
Enjoy your Thursday. Or pretend it’s Friday like me. 🙂