This week has been a very busy one for the McPherson clan. Mason and I took a trip to Greenville on Wednesday and ended up staying through Friday. Plus, we had all of our Easter festivities to get ready for.
…and that whole house renovation project…
Good things this week:
– spending some extra mommy time with my boy
– getting to be “vacation” mommy for a couple days and not have to enforce all the rules
– sharing a bed with my baby- something that I never get to do (thanks, puppies)
– spending quality time with our family for Easter
– watching Mason enjoy the time with our family
– cute Easter goodies
– rain! Thank you for washing some of that pollen out of the air.
– getting some of the sneak peeks from Mason’s one year portraits
– I think we have to say Mas is officially walking. No more crawling for this wild man.
– having a great husband who stays at home to support our family while Mason and I party it up in Greenville
Here are some pictures from our fun day in Greenville: