So, I’m going to try to resurrect this blog, yet again. Honestly, I just haven’t had any spare time to use on blogging.
It’s a busy life with this wild child I have. 🙂
But, I really miss blogging, so I’m going to try to make some time.
So, what is going on with the McPhersons?
– Mason will be 11 months on Thursday. (that’s almost 1 for anyone that was counting) I can’t even believe it!!
– Does the cleaning ever end? I feel like I’m on my feet at least 20 hours a day and it usually involves me cleaning up after this insane family. Our house isn’t even that big.
– I spend the other 4 hours of the day feeding Mason. The boy can eat. He refuses to eat baby food anymore, so I have to actually make him food. Don’t tell me that he gets his nutrients from a bottle, I am well aware of this. We have to get ready for that 1 year birthday though. Bye-bye formula!
– I can’t wait to get rid of formula.
– and bottles.
– Mason and I started Gymboree last week. Let’s just say he isn’t going to be a rocket scientist but he is going to be a beast on the sports field. 🙂
– Are all boys this crazy? Most people tell me that they are, but I’ve witnessed boys his age and I really think he is at a different level. I.am.worn.out.
– I wish I had some exciting news about Brent to write about, but he’s pretty much the most boring person I know. (don’t worry, I DO love him anyway)
– I guess I don’t really have anything exciting to write about myself either. That’s probably why we work so well together- we’re nice and boring. Mason is our only source of excitement or news in this family. 🙂
– You may be wondering about Doby and Lola. Yes, they are still alive. I’m not sure how- between Mason tackling them all the time and my constant (empty) threats to lock them outside on the stairs.
That’s about all for now.
Enjoy your day!!