– Mason seems to be feeling better. He has been having some NASTY diapers this week. I’m going to attribute it to his new tooth!!
– I have the cutest monster living in my house. See picture above.
– Baby jackets with ears on the hood are much better than ones with no ears.
– I’m not sure that you can call it “crawling” but Mason has figured out where the dog food is.
– It’s been really cold this week (not wonderful) BUT it is finally warming back up today.
– I got my first pair of Toms this week. I wasn’t sure about them even as I purchased them, but I’ve decided I like them. They weigh next to nothing and they stretch out to your feet.
– Brent finally booked a place for us all to stay at when we go to Chicago! I can’t wait. I’ve never been.
Enjoy your weekend! Mason and I are hoping to get out of the house as long as it stays warmer. 🙂