Things I’ve learned from my 2-month-old:
1. Pooping in a clean diaper is MUCH better than pooping in a diaper you’ve already peed in.
2. On the subject of pooping, take your time. It will all work itself out eventually.
3. Patience is overrated. If you want something, just scream your head off until it appears.
4. Enjoy the simple things in life. Ceiling fans and bright lights are among God’s greatest creations.
5. You can never sleep too much.
6. If you don’t like your outfit, just throw up on it. It’s a great excuse to have to change.
7. Smile often.
8. Puppy kisses are the best kisses.
9. Don’t hold your toots in- it will make your tummy hurt.
10. Always keep them on their toes. No rest for the weary. Make sure they know you’re the boss. 🙂