This morning my mom informed me that I needed to blog today because she is “bored”. It’s nice to know that I’m a good cure for boredom…
Anyway, I hadn’t really thought of anything to blog about today. You all pretty much know what’s going on with me and no one has irritated me enough to do a rant on them. Well, correction. No one that I’m allowed to blog about has irritated me enough to do a rant on them. 🙂
So, I guess you just get to read some of my ramblings instead. Enjoy!
A list for the masses…
1. Chelsea Lately has been on reruns all week this week. It’s very upsetting to me. What am I supposed to watch at 11??
2. If you didn’t see the season premiere of White Collar on Tuesday, you’re missing out. You need to catch up and get ready for the new episode this Tuesday.
3. I was reminded of my love for fruit this week. I’ve eaten a lot of it. I may turn into a fruit. Wait… that doesn’t sound right…
4. I miss Brent. I really miss my puppies. And I really, really miss my car… just kidding. I really, really miss Brent, too.
5. Brent’s car is one of my least favorite cars I’ve ever driven. The brakes are too soft and when you hit the gas it takes like an hour for it to decide to accelerate.
6. If you were wondering… no, the computers aren’t fixed at work yet.
7. I watched Julie & Julia yesterday and I loved it. It made me want to be a chef. So then I watched the Food Network for the rest of the day. Except when Rachael Ray came on. I don’t like her.
8. I’m a really picky eater. Really picky. I enjoy the same foods that most 5 year olds enjoy. I do like Caesar salad, though. I know it has anchovies. Don’t remind me.
9. If you’ve never been to The Pioneer Woman’s Website, you’re missing out. She is one of my favorite people on the web. Mom- that will kill some boredom for you. She’s hysterical. If we met in real life, we’d be friends. I just know it.
10. I have to sit at the house tomorrow from 8:30-12:30 to wait for the new dishwasher. There is nothing in our house. Not even internet. It’s going to be a fun day…
No, this list did not make any sense. That’s the fun of it.
Love you, mom!