Mother’s Day is just around the corner. My mom’s birthday is also just around the corner. Upside of your mom having a May 8 birthday, you can get 1 present and say it’s for both holidays. 🙂 In honor of Mother’s Day, I would like to dedicate this post to my mom.
Reasons my mom is better than your mom:
1. She’s really cool
2. She’s the hottest mom I ever knew
3. She has really great style
4. She’s super fun
5. She’s my best friend
6. She’s really smart and really good at everything she does
7. She has a Cricut Cake (and lets me use it, too)
8. She’s honest… brutally honest
9. She buys me stuff
10. She’s one of the most generous people I know (this does not have to do with the previous reason)
11. She doesn’t wear mom jeans
12. She’s really embarassing sometimes- but that just taught me to be really embarassing back to her
13. She told me her secret pound cake recipe
14. She raised one great daughter (if you ask me 🙂 )
15. She’s always there for me
All-in-all I’m sure you can see that my mom really rocks. I love her a lot and she really is my best friend besides Brent, but a lot of times she’s better than Brent.
Happy Birthday and Happy Mother’s Day!
LOVE YOU MOM!!
P.S.- Dad, you need to step up your game before Father’s Day if I’m going to do a post for you. 🙂