…will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
If you don’t get that, don’t worry about it. I just couldn’t help myself.
Anyway- I have a few things to talk about today. First off. Let’s discuss Brent’s lack of posting. What.a.slacker. Just so you know, I remind him constantly to blog. I even give him ideas of what to write. But you see where that gets us. So then I end up blogging a lot more than him and everyone likes me more and his feelings get hurt. Let’s all email and Facebook and Tweet to Brent to tell him that he needs to blog. He has the time, he is just being lazy…
Ok this is what I really wanted to blog about today, but I had to mention Brent– I’ve been trying to come up with my list of top 5 stores I like to shop at. Not like “mall stores”, these are the stores that you can go to all the time and they are just super fun to be in. This seems to have been a hot topic lately. (the only people I hang out with are Brent & my parents and we talked about this last night at dinner-so, yea, “hot topic”) Am I the only one that has places like this? Places that Brent dreads the moment we pull in the parking lot?
I think I’ve come up with my top 5:
1. Target- Oh I love Target. It has a special place in my heart. We have a Super Target by us now, so even more excuses to go!
2. Ikea- The closet Ikea to us is about 1.5 hours away. And I will drive there. It is a wonderful place. If you haven’t ever been, you are SERIOUSLY missing out! Go as soon as possible.
3. Homegoods- If you don’t enjoy Homegoods, you are weird. It has the cutest stuff and the prices rock!
4. Costco- Mom and I can find and reason to just walk around Costco. It’s so fun. PLUS, the pizza, hotdogs & churros are wonderful.
5. Sur la Table- This is a new discovery for me. I didn’t even know we had one until a few weeks ago. I can just go in there and walk around forever. Bliss.
So those are my top 5. I don’t even have to buy anything when I’m there, I just enjoy walking around. It’s like my own personal Disney World (which is another great place).
Online shopping is another category. I’ll have to do a separate post on that…
I remember what the other thing was now! Over there on the right of your screen –> there is a thing that says “Ask us a question”. Guess what you can do if you click on those links! Yep. So, go ahead and ask away and maybe we can address some of them in the blog. We aren’t really interesting enough to keep this going without some help. 🙂