Today is “Let It Go” Day. In observance of this day I’m going to make a list of things I need to let go. Notice I didn’t say that I was actually going to let them go…
I’m going to let go…
1. the time that I got in trouble for spilling (intentionally) salt & pepper in the car seat and Daniel didn’t. He started it, the innocent baby face shouldn’t have saved him from the wrath of mom.
2. the fact that my husband is not fairy-tale romantic in any way, shape, or form.
3. that my dogs are possibly the worst dogs in America.
4. that I don’t wear the same size that I did in high school.
5. Brent’s burping. (this definitely goes on the “should let it go, but never will” list)
Five things is enough for one holiday, right?